Multifocal Computer Glasses
Don’t limit your productivity with single vision reading glasses. Put everything in your workspace into clear focus.
- Are you tired of switching between 2 pairs of glasses for reading and viewing your computer monitor?
- Do you wear reading glasses? When viewing your monitor, do you have to bend forward and get close to the screen to get in focus? If you take your reading glasses off, is the screen is blurry?
- Our Multifocal Computer/Readers glasses with two focal distances, with reading on the bottom 1/2 of the lens, and computer monitor in focus on the top 1/2 of the lens, calculated from your reading strength.
- No visible lines, with smooth transition from reading to computer with no image jump experienced with inferior lined computer/readers.
- Near and intermediate vision like your remember before you turned 40.
- The top part of the lens will be automatically adjusted for your perfect computer viewing strength based on your reading strength.
“GoodGlasses is appropriately named. You can deal with a high-priced local optician or a low-priced option from the Far East – or you can go with GoodGlasses. The value pricing combined with individual support makes for an unbeatable combination. The online optician suggested the near-variable/occupational lens, which was perfect for my vision and daily use of dual-monitors. The frames and lenses I received were high quality and arrived First-Class mail in just a couple of days. I couldn’t be more pleased. “ David G. Denver, ColoradoClick Here for Help Selecting Frame Size and Shape