Turn your favorite shooting glasses into top focal magnifiers.
- With the bifocal segment placed on the upper edge of the lens of your dominant/target eye of your shooting glasses, your front sight is easy to acquire without the upward head tilting required with traditional bifocals.
- The rest of the lens of the target eye, along with your other eye, will have clear vision.
- The included two bifocals allow for converting a second pair or keep the extra lens as a back-up.
- Hydrostatic adhesion allows you to remove and replace or re-position the bifocal.
- Manufactured by 3M, a leader in innovative vision products.
- For most people with 20 20 distance vision who use reading glasses, +1.00 is the correct magnification.
- If your reading glasses are +2.75 or stronger, select +1.50.
- For good adhesion clean the inside of your shooting glasses to remove any anti-fog treatments.