Rx prescription Swim Goggles at a Value Price. Available with both
Nearsighted "-" and Farsighted "+" lenses,
Power range -1.00 to -8.00 +1.00 to +8.00 (Whole Diopters only in + goggles)
The corrective lenses in our swimming goggles do not provide correction
for cylinder - astigmatism - and are not a direct match for your
regular prescription if it contains cylinder correction. The swim
goggles are more than adequate for temporary use while swimming and
getting to/from the locker. They are not intended for full time wear.
Your moderate cylinder correction will be calculated into the goggles
using the step-diopter method in order to provide you the best vision.
If you have a large degree of astigmatism - more than +/- 1.50 cyl - or
require high power correction greater than +/- 8, we would recommend
purchasing our full prescription custom prescription goggles.
- Latex free, Hypo-allergenic silicone eye seals and quick adjust headstrap
- Anti-Fog treated lenses
- Adjustable bridge sizes to optimize fit
- Gray polycarbonate lenses with anti-fog and UV protection
- Includes protective carrying case
- Our Optician selects the best lens for both eyes to best match your prescription